Suggest ways to delay menstrual bleeding
I am 27 years old. I have PCOD. Doctor prescribed to take ovral for three cycles along with metformin 250 mg tablets. I stopped taking glycomate during the first day itself due to over drowsiness and some stomach irritation. But continued ovral for 2 cycles. for Third cycle i have not ovral due to severe migraine headache lasted for a month. My first cycle period got on XXXXXXX 15, second on feb 7, again i got period on feb 19 with very little bleeding lasted for 2 days. Now i am very much when i will get my next period? I am going for a tour by 2 to 10 of March. Wants to get delay my period. Not able to get an idea when i will get my period. Kindly suggest. what to do? i dont wants to get period between march 1 to 10.
Periods can be postponed
Thanks for your query.
I have read you query and I understand your concerns about irregular periods.
Following is my reply:
1) Periods are known to be irregular in women with PCOD. It is difficult to predict your next periods seeing your previous period dates.
2) For my patients who wish to postpone periods I give tab. Meprate 5mg twice a day. You can use this tablet from March 1 to March 10th.
3) You will get periods after stopping this tablet.
I hope I answered you query and addressed your concerns.
Let me know if you wish to ask any further questions. I will be glad to help you.
Doctor should i take tab twice consecutively for 10 days? We are planning to get pregnant. Will it have any side effects becoming pregnant? Can i take norethisterone tab also? If so from when and how long i have to take?
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Medicine to delay menstrual cycle
- Valtrex delay menstrual
- Levonorgestrel delay menstrual
- Suggest treatment for painful heavy menstrual bleeding
- Ways to temporarily delay menstrual cycle
- Metronidazole delay menstrual cycles
- Diclofenac menstrual delays
- Ways to alleviate menstrual cramps
- Ways to delay menstrual cycle
- Clarithromycin with delay menstrual