Suggest ways to abort pregnancy

Dr. Som Biswas

OBGYN

Posted on Mon, 25 Aug 2014 in Abortion and Stillbirth
Question: She didn't get period. Please advise me what I do.
can we give abortion pills . Please advise the name of abortion pills.
Answered by Dr. Som Biswas 5 minutes later
Brief Answer:
First confirm that she is pregnant.

Detailed Answer:

Thank you for your query. I can understand your concerns.

First confirm that she is pregnant.

To confirm it i want you to do a pregnancy test with a UPT kit .

It costs cheap and is available in all pharmacy. The instructions on how to use it & how to read the test is given on the Kit Box

Once you confirm you can use abortion pills like misoprostol and mifepristone.

Feel free to consult me directly
http://bit.ly/drsombiswas

Dr. Som Biswas M.D. XXXXXXX

Follow up: Dr. Som Biswas 12 minutes later
By pregnancy test we can check.if she is pregnent then what I do to abort this.
as per your discussion we can give abortion pills. How many pills we can give to abort this . Please guide me as soon as possible.
Answered by Dr. Som Biswas 1 minute later
Brief Answer:
hi

Detailed Answer:
If you find she is pregnant then

Give tablet mifepristone 200 mg orally one tablet before sleep and then 24 hours later give tablet misoprostol 200 mg four tablets together orally.

She will abort.