Suggest ways for faster conception

Posted on Tue, 5 Jan 2016 in General Health
Question: DEAR DOC,
I HOPE U REMEMBER I HAD A ONLINE CHAT WITH U REGARDING MY ISSUES,
DR XXXXXXX I WANTED TO ASK YOU A QUESTION
LAST CYCLE GOT OVER ON 25 OF NOV2015
THEN I STARTED WITH MY OVULATION STUDY ACCORDINGLY
ON MY 11 DAY THE DOC TOLD ME THAT THERE IS AN PREMATURE RUPTURE AND I DNT NEED TO GO FOR MY IUI 3 TIME PROCEDURE CAUSE IT OF NO USE..ALL WE NEED FOLLOW OUR DAILY MATING THING.
MY QUESTION TO U DOC_
IS THAT WHAT IS PREMATURE RUPTURE MEAN AND IS GOOD OR BAD PLUS WILL I BE ABLE TO CONCEIVE THIS TIME AS IN .ARE THERE MORE CHANCES...PLEASE LEMME KNOW AM A BIT CONFUSED
Answered by Dr. Soumya 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
There are chances of pregnancy

Detailed Answer:

Ideally the doctor might have expected the follicle to rupture little later as per her experience. But you ended up ovulating bit early than expectation.

Nevertheless you have same chances of pregnancy this cycle also.

If you have had sexual intercourse around 11th day of your cycle, you have good chances of getting pregnant this cycle. There is no reason to panic.

Let me know if you need anymore help.

Follow up: Dr. Soumya 10 minutes later
doc,

so i understand that i might be lucky enough this time... please pray,
doc i also wanted to understand if it doesn't happen then what's next iui for the 3third time or ivf .. what do u surgest if that the thing which place or doc do u advice in XXXXXXX and the cost of it please.. looking for twins...please help
Answered by Dr. Soumya 9 minutes later
Brief Answer:
IVF costs about 2 lakh

Detailed Answer:

IVF is always best option. There is no doubt.

IVF costs around 2 lakhs.

I will suggest good doctors in XXXXXXX when need arises.

Dont worry about it now.

Concentrate on present.
Follow up: Dr. Soumya 15 minutes later
doc,
hopefully i wouldnt need it , if i do , it will be by 25 on this month i guess so please give me the info of the best doc and what i need to do b4 i get all this started and what produce will take place..
please update the procedure for the same ivf that is so tht i know what comes next and in hoe many days will it be done...
Answered by Dr. Soumya 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
IVF procedure explained

Detailed Answer:

IVF procedure can be done starting from day 2 of the cycle. Approximately 10 days of injections are given to increase the egg size.

After that eggs are taken out by vaginal route under ultrasound scan guidance. These eggs are fertilized in a laboratory by mixing with sperms. These formed embryos are then transferred into your womb after 3 days which will grow up to be fetus.

The whole procedure takes around 15 days.

There is nothing else required before this. Hysteroscopy if necessary will be advised by IVF specialist .

You can meet Dr. XXXXXXX XXXXXXX in XXXXXXX who has qualified consultant in Reproductive medicine. She is one of the best in XXXXXXX

Her number is : 0000.

Let me know if you need anymore help.

Follow up: Dr. Soumya 10 minutes later
doc,
i want 2 or 3 with ivf is that an extra charge n how does this work....
Answered by Dr. Soumya 6 minutes later
Brief Answer:
No extra cost

Detailed Answer:

It will be at no extra cost. 3 embryos can be transferred as per your request to IVF specialist
Dr. Soumya

OBGYN