Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
198 Doctors are Online

Suggest treatment to get strong erection

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 2008
Answered : 163 Questions
I am a 24 year old male that cannot last longer than 10 seconds in bed. Its every time. Or I cannot get it up. Please help super embarrassed about this .
Posted Fri, 8 Aug 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Anup Vora 3 hours later
Brief Answer:
You have options

Detailed Answer:
I think that you can go two ways.

First you can try a lidocaine gel that will numb your penis and allow you to last longer.

Second, you can use a medicine called SSRI, which will allow you to last longer as well.

Some men do well with a trial of a medicine like viagra that will give you a strong erection
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Doctor Now

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor