Suggest treatment for weak urine stream after unprotected oral sex

Dr. P. T. Patil

Urologist

Posted on Wed, 8 Mar 2017 in Urinary and Bladder Problems
Question: My urine stream has been weak for two days and it feels like my penis is leaking a tiny bit but haven't seen anything. It feels like I ned to pee but dont really need to. Something feels wrong. There arre no visible changes or any discharge. It could be one of two things. I1. i was using a toy in my anus and might have over done it or I received unprotected oral sex last week. I plan on getting STD test today. But these things happened right after I tried to masturbate and used toy. I have ED and maybe tried too hard.
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 7 hours later
Brief Answer:
Could be due inflammation of Urethra (Urethritis)

Detailed Answer:

Hello
Thanks for your query,
The weak urine stream with irritation of urethra is mostly due to inflammation of urethra (Urethritis) due to oral sex .

Mouth cavity is natural habitat for many bacterial flora hence one s prone to get it transmitted through unprotected oral sex .

You need to take broad spectrum antibiotic like Cefixime along with anti inflammatory drug like Diclofenac twice daily along with urine alkalizer Citralka thrice daily .

There is no possibility of acquiring STD .

Hope I have answered your query ,please feel free to ask if you have more questions ,I shall be happy to help you
Thanks and Regards.
Dr.Patil.