Suggest treatment for vomiting after Methamphetamine abuse

Dr. Seikhoo Bishnoi

Psychiatrist

Posted on Thu, 23 Mar 2017 in Digestion and Bowels
Question: How to stop vomiting after meth use something that is going to work first time use and cannot stop throwing up need to be more than that I am get it
Answered by Dr. Seikhoo Bishnoi 33 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Ranitidine can help you.

Detailed Answer:
Hello thanks for asking from HCM

I can understand your concern. You have vomiting after overdose of meth. Meth is a stimulant and results in vomiting in overdose.

You can take Ranitidine for relief and you will feel better. If vomiting persists then Ondansetron can help. The drug will reduce the overdose symptoms too and will control vomiting. Visit a pharmacy for this drug.

Thanks and Take care
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Nagamani Ng