Suggest treatment for urine infection
After 3 months of my marriage I
started having severe back pain and pain around my waist area.
Alongwith that there was burning sensation during urination.
Doc suggested I have developed infection (don't exactly remember name of infection) which is common in women after marriage.
I took alopathic medicines for around 20 days then there was relief.
But again after 2 months I developed few similar symptoms. that time
I had developed pain in right waist and similar burning sensation during urination. Then I took homeopathic medicine and I got relief. Homeopathic doc thought it is due to kidney stone.
But there was no kidney stone in ultrasound.
Now I have again started developing burning sensation during urination although currently no pain is there.
ALthough there is slight pain in right kidney area which has never gone completely. Infact this pain is increased incase I do any exercise.
Can you please suggest me some suitable medicine for this and suggest what all precautions should I take during this.
Also one more thing all the three times this burning sensation starts 3-4 days before my menstruation date.
Menstruation cycle is normal: 27 days which continues for 5 days.
And every third cycle comes after 28-29 days of last cycle.
urine culture to be done
Thanks for writing to healthcare magic.
The symptoms you mentioned are due to urine infection.
The urine culture and sensitivity has to be done. This test will reveal the nature of infection and the appropriate antibiotic to be given.
Once started you may have to take it continuously for 2 weeks. After that if repeat symptoms occur then you may need prophylaxis of antibiotics for 3 months. In my clinical experience I have seen that many patients with recurring pain and infection may have ureter stones which may need repeat scan for diagnosis.
Also a tablet UTICLEAR taken twice a day and lots of fluids everyday helps.
Please consult your doctor before starting medication.
Please feel free to write back with reports to DR XXXXXXX
Also I would like to start medicines after all tests are done.
Can you suggest me some precautions to be taken eg in eating and precautions in married life.
detailed answer below
Thanks for writing back.
You can consult any doctor in standard hospitals like XXXXXXX or fortis.
All tests including ultrasound will be prescribed and done there so that you don't have to visit multiple centres.
Regarding food intake it's more important to take lots of fluids especially in XXXXXXX where it can be terribly hot.
It important to wash immediately after intercourse and drink a glass or 2 of water before retiring to bed . This prevents infection in many women.
You can write back with reports.
One more query Can urine culture and sensitivity test be done during ongoing menstruation? O
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Treatment and cure for urine infection
- Blood in urine infection treatment
- Urine infection treatment
- Suggest medication for urine infection
- What treatment is suggested for recc urine infection
- Treatment and cure for urine infection tuberculosis
- Ayuvedic treatment for urin infection
- Antibiotics for urine infection treatment
- Natural treatment for urine infection
- Treatment and cure for controlled urine infection
- Would lomexin t ovule for infection kills sperm inside me?
- Is it normal to experience light bleeding during a miscarriage?
- What causes pain during intercourse in pregnancy?
- How does these ultrasound reports showing reduction in amniotic fluid be...
- Do laxatives affect Nexplanon birth control implants?
- Can i take Antacid Gel during pregnancy?
- What causes sharp back ache with tightening of abdomen during pregnancy?
- What causes delayed periods?
- Suggest treatment for exhaustion due to stress
- What causes frequent uriniation?