Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
199 Doctors are Online

Suggest treatment for tingling sensation in the upper right arm

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Orthopaedic Surgeon
Practicing since : 2003
Answered : 1041 Questions
I am experiencing tenderness and a sort of tingling underneath my upper right arm and goes into the side of my armpit. There is no rash or discolouration and it started yesterday.
Posted Fri, 17 Feb 2017 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by Dr. Chander Mohan Singh 30 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Get xray done.

Detailed Answer:

I have read your query.

Symptoms you are explaining are due to compression of nerves.

Nerve supply of armpit and upper arm come from neck region.

If I am your treating doctor first thing I would advise you to have xray of cervical spine in AP and Lateral view, xray of shoulder joint in AP View and send me the report.

I want to see present condition of cervical vertebrae and disc and shoulder.

Till then have tab.aceclofenac100mg+thiocolchicoside4mg twice a day and cap.pregabalin75mg+methylcobalamine750mcg at night by prescription of your treating doctor.

Wear loose clothes.

Apply hot packs.

I hope you have got your answer.


Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an Orthopaedic Surgeon

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor