Suggest treatment for swollen and sore jaw post tooth extraction
Does not seems like dislodged blood clot,needs a few details..
Welcome to HEALTHCARE MAGIC..
I have gone through your query and can understand your concerns..
As per your complain there is a possibility that mild bleeding that has occurred due to bumping the toothbrush can be due stimulation of the inflamed tissue with the toothbrush and not necessarily dislodgement of blood clot..
The jaw is sore and swollen just because you have got a surgical procedure done recently and tissues are inflamed and that is common after any surgical procedure.
I would like to know a few more details so that I can guide you better..
1.Can you see a red stuff that is a blood clot inside the extraction socket or the socket is empty?
2. While brushing did you notice any clot of blood falling with the spit?
Kindly revert back with the reply..
Hope this information helps..
Thanks and regards.
Dr.Honey Nandwani Arora.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for swollen foot
- Suggest treatment for tooth ache
- Suggest treatment for abscessed tooth
- Suggest the treatment for swollen legs
- Swollen sore gums treatment
- What is the treatment for sore swollen ear post syringing
- Suggest treatment for swelling in the extracted tooth
- Suggest treatment for tooth infection
- Suggest treatment for jaw pain due to tooth infection
- Treatment for swollen jaw and pain in wisdom tooth