Suggest treatment for swelling and bruising on top of the foot
Could be a Minor fracture in the foot
Hi I am Dr Gopal Goel , Orthopedic Surgeon
I have read the details and in my opinion your fall has lead to a minor fracture in the foot.Sometimes the pain is not immediately severe but if you keep on using it , because of repeated micro injury, the pain and swelling appear.
Your Injury has nothing to do with any auto immune disorder , and auto immune disorder is not kicked off by injuries.
I suggest you apply Ice , take pain killers and get an x ray of your foot.
I hope it answers your question . Pl do not hesitate to ask further questions.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for swollen foot
- Suggest treatment for bruise on stomach
- Foot swelling after typhoid treatment
- Suggest treatment for ocd treatment
- Treatment for bruise and pins and needles in foot
- What treatment is suggested for bruise and swelling on thigh
- Suggest treatment for face swelling following dental treatment
- Suggest treatment for swelling on shoulder
- Treatment for swelling in foot after fall
- Suggest treatment for swelling on buttocks
- Suggest treatment for electric pulsation sensation near the shoulder blade
- What causes swelling and bruising in the knee after a fall?
- What does the following knee MRI report indicate?
- Is intramedullary nailing an effective treatment for displaced tibial...
- Suggest treatment for severe pain in the thighs
- Suggest treatment for swelling and numbness in the finger after injury
- What causes severe leg weakness and increased BP while on Amlodipine?
- Suggest treatment for swelling and bruising on top of the foot
- Suggest treatment for severe pain and muscle weakness
- What do these following MRI findings indicate?