Suggest treatment for stuck contact lens in left eye
Lifting cornea is practically not possible with hand
I am trained Ophthalmologist.
It most probably be the sticky contact lens that was lifted from the cornea. Cornea is a structure that cannot be lifted from the eye with finger/hands. If you are able to see properly the contact lens is intact on the cornea. Since there is no redness or irritation even after probing your eye is saved from any injury. Generally the kind of description that you gave irritates the conjunctiva and traumatizes the structure. Traumatic conjunctivitis and keratitis are extremely common.
Never ever do this again. It means to Learn to find the contact lens easily while it is on and be gentle towards the eye as god has just given just two. Use the contact lens solution generously while removing the lens.
Wash hands before you remove contact lens
I am sorry for the loss but I am glad that my answer reduced your worry a bit. Never use hand without washing it thoroughly. Sometimes our bad experiences are our best lessons. All the best.
Please close and rate our discussion.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Varying power on eyes whats the power for contact lens
- Contact lens eye infection
- Black eye bag contact lens
- Treatment and cure for contact lens irritation
- Contact lens tired eyes
- Pus formation in the eye using contact lens infection
- Pain in eyes red headache wearing contact lens suggest medicine
- Treatment and cure for contact lens keratitis
- Treatment and cure for contact lens allergy
- Eye drops for contact lens