What is Conjunctiva?
Conjunctiva is a thin mucous membrane that is covering the anterior surface of the eyeball and lining of the eyelids.
Questions and answers on "Conjunctiva"
Health resources related to Conjunctiva
- Mole removed in the conjunctiva
- Have mole eye corner below lashes on conjunctiva surgical removal
- Does the conjunctiva cover the cornea
- Clear bump on conjunctiva
- I have a mole in the conjunctiva
- Swelling of the conjunctiva
- Has anyone heard of injection of the conjunctiva
- Remove eye mole conjunctiva
- Red conjunctiva wont go away
- Conjunctiva white bump