Suggest treatment for fatigue and blurred vision when suffering from herpes

I have been battling herpes (1&2) for over a year now. My symptoms include almost total fatigue, random spots (coldsore-esk, not lesions). When I go outside I feel it activated within my body and my mind feels clouded, as if I cannot think. I have also started to feel strain in my eyes, which is blurring my vision. My primary care believes it to be psychological since I am on acyclovir, but I know something is definitely not right. Who should I talk to? Is there a doctor who specialized in Std viral infections when they might be progressing towards keratitis or encephalitis? Would the eye doctor and/or neurologist handle this?
Mon, 22 Feb 2016