Suggest treatment for conjunctivitis

Hello.
I am an 19 year old student. A week back, i was diagnosed with conjuctivitis. Doctor prescribed me CM Applicaps and Moxisurge. After four days, there was no improvement and my eyes were still red and there was irritation and pain. So i went to him again and he told me to stop that medication and use dexoren-s thrice a day. It didn work and aftr two days i went to him and told me to use refresh tears and keep using dexoren-s.
Still it did not cause any effect and i went to him. He now says cornea is also involved now.. it is viral keratitis.
He prescribed me refresh tears hourly , dexoren-s morning and night, and panthegel ointment that too morning and night.
Will this medicine work this time because im really getting tensed and frustrated.
Can i attend my college or should i stay back at home? How long will it take to cure this ?
Please help me
Wed, 26 Nov 2014