• question-icon

Suggest treatment for stress

Posted on Wed, 25 May 2016 in Relationship
Question: Im suffering from stress related to a messy divorce. I have an ill parent im taking care of as well as school age kids. Is there anyway i can get a perscription

My dr is put of the country for the holidays
Answered by Dr. Robert Galamaga 31 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Considerations

Detailed Answer:
Hello and Welcome to HCM.
Thank you for sending the question.

I am sorry to hear that you're dealing with very stressful situations. I can understand that this is having a significant impact on your quality of life and that it can contribute to a significant amount of anxiety and sometimes depression.

Unfortunately, our service is not able to provide prescription medications. If your doctor is out of the country I would recommend that you contact his office to see what physician may be covering for him and they should be able to address your immediate needs successfully.

If there is still no coverage for your primary care physician then I would suggest contacting another local primary care physician who may have availability. If that is still not an option you might consider local urgent care facility for evaluation as well.

Thank you again for sending your question. Again I am sorry to hear that you are and during such a stressful time. I wish you all the best and continued good health.

Sincerely,

Dr. Galamaga
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Deepak
Dr. Robert Galamaga

Oncologist