Suggest treatment for soft tissue injury in an elderly person
Beside icing and taking Aleve, elevate the limb.
Thanks for your query.
From description it seems to be soft tissue injury .
She need an x-ray to rule out any bony injury.
I suggest he to consult an orthopaedician nearby for a detailed examination. She may get the X-ray of the area affected under his/her guidance.
Beside icing and taking Aleve, she can elevate the limb to reduce pain and inflammation.Avoid putting weight and rest well.
I do hope that you have found something helpful and I will be glad to answer any further query.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Treatment and cure for Soft tissue injury
- Acute soft tissue injury
- Soft tissue injury treatment
- Treatment for soft tissue injury in the groin
- Suggest treatment for soft tissue injury
- Sugges treatment for soft tissue injury
- Suggest treatment for soft tissue injury on feet
- Soft tissue injury healing
- Suggest treatment for soft tissue injury in upper quadricep
- Suggest treatment for soft tissue injury to the knee