Suggest treatment for sneezing during temperature change

Dr. BR Hudda

Posted on Wed, 9 Sep 2015 in Asthma and Allergy
Question: WHENEVER I SIT IN AC OR GO TO SUNLIGHT I START SNEEZING FOR ABOUT 10 MIN.THEN I HAVE RUNNING NOSE.PL HELP
Answered by Dr. BR Hudda 3 hours later
Brief Answer:
You should cover your nose and face for initial 5 to 10.minutes

Detailed Answer:
Hello Mr XXXXXXX XXXXXXX
I really appreciate your concern
Change of climate and temperature can stimulate the glands in upper respiratory tract which produces inflammatory substances and such inflammatory mediators causes sneezing and running nose.
Here I would like further details to guide you better
Since how long you have this problem
History of any other allergic reaction

I would advise you to cover your face and nose whenever you come out of the AC.
You can use anti allergic nasal drops or spray like Azelastine nasal spray in case of uncontrollable sneezing and running nose.
you should try to boost your immunity by taking multivitamins and vitamin C supplements.
Hope this answers your question
Please feel free to discuss further
Best wishes
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Vinay Bhardwaj