Suggest treatment for sneezing during temperature change
You should cover your nose and face for initial 5 to 10.minutes
Hello Mr XXXXXXX XXXXXXX
I really appreciate your concern
Change of climate and temperature can stimulate the glands in upper respiratory tract which produces inflammatory substances and such inflammatory mediators causes sneezing and running nose.
Here I would like further details to guide you better
Since how long you have this problem
History of any other allergic reaction
I would advise you to cover your face and nose whenever you come out of the AC.
You can use anti allergic nasal drops or spray like Azelastine nasal spray in case of uncontrollable sneezing and running nose.
you should try to boost your immunity by taking multivitamins and vitamin C supplements.
Hope this answers your question
Please feel free to discuss further
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Treatment and cure for baby sneezes
- What is the treatment for sneezing and breathing problem
- What are the treatments for cough sneezing and rashes
- Treatment and cure for Severe sneezing
- Suggest treatment for allergic sneezing
- Treatment and cure for Sneezing
- Suggest treatment for runny nose and sneezing
- Treatment and cure for early morning sneezes
- Suggest treatment for cold and sneezing
- Treatment for cold cough and sneezing of child