What is Azelastine?
Azelastine, an antihistamine, is used to treat hay fever and allergy symptoms including runny nose, sneezing, and itchy nose.
Questions and answers on "Azelastine"
Health resources related to Azelastine
- What does azelastine hci do
- Side effect of Azelastine
- Suggestions for ear blockage despite using azelastine nasal solution
- What does azelastine hydrochloride do
- Azelastine hydrochloride and fluticasone propionate
- Usage of Azelastine
- Side effects of azelastine
- Azelastine hcl side effects
- Azelastine vs fluticasone
Recent questions on Azelastine