Suggest treatment for severe periorbital dermatitis

Dr. Suresh Heijebu

Posted on Mon, 19 Oct 2015 in Skin Hair and Nails
Question: I developed peri orbital dermatitis under my rt eye. I figured it was from holding skin while applying drops post cataract surgery. The Dr had me apply to Tobradex which worked under eye but had already spread around nose & mouth.
My PCP had me take Dox & Mupirocin ( he MRSA). The symptoms returned once discontinued . The itch is intense@ times.
I also have hx of Lyme disease . Would my immune system be compromised & that has something to do with recurrence ?? Prognosis? What can I do? Thank you
Answered by Dr. Suresh Heijebu 5 hours later
Brief Answer:
Please upload images.

Detailed Answer:
Hi Sir,

I understand your concern.

I can suggest you better if you provide me images of your skin rash.

Post your further queries if any,

Thank you.