Suggest treatment for severe pain in the thighs
The front part of my both thighs pain and it becomes intense from the next day of semen release. Neurologist suggested MRI of Lumbo sacral spine and it revealed that I have mild disc bulges at L4 - L5 and L5 - S1. I used Gabapin-300 and Mylitrans capsules for 1 month and attended physiotherapy sessions. While attending physio sessions it gave relief but after that the pain is acute if semen is released. Same is the case with using capsules. I feel weakness(although weigh 67 kgs) so I suspect of bone/nerve weakness/damage whenever semen is released. I heard of bone scan etc. but I request you to suggest some treatment.
Likely cause sacroilitis
hi I am Dr Gopal Goel, orthopedic surgeon. I have gone through the details . You have mentioned pain in anterior thighs on ejaculation and your MRI shows disc prolapse at L4-5 And L5- S1.In my opinion both these level do not cause any pain in front of thighs. During ejaculation all your muscles in lower back hip and thigh contract so the possibility is strain on thigh and sacro iliac joints. I would suggest MRI of sacro iliac joints and exercises for lower back which include exercises for sacriloiliac joints.
Hope for all the best and I am willing to answer any further queries.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Severe pain lithotripsy treatment
- Severe pain in outer thigh
- Suggest treatment for severe pain under the breast
- Severe pain in inner thigh
- Suggest treatment for severe pain in shoulders
- Suggest treatment for severe pain in hip joints
- Suggest treatment for severe pain in kneecap
- Suggest treatment for severe pain in the clitoris
- Treatment and cure for severe pain
- Suggest treatment for severe pain due to dengenerative scoliosis
- Suggest treatment for electric pulsation sensation near the shoulder blade
- What causes swelling and bruising in the knee after a fall?
- What does the following knee MRI report indicate?
- Is intramedullary nailing an effective treatment for displaced tibial...
- Suggest treatment for severe pain in the thighs
- Suggest treatment for swelling and numbness in the finger after injury
- What causes severe leg weakness and increased BP while on Amlodipine?
- Suggest treatment for swelling and bruising on top of the foot
- Suggest treatment for severe pain and muscle weakness
- What do these following MRI findings indicate?