Suggest treatment for severe pain in chest
Let me tell you things about my past, it might help you conclude things.
My nose started to bleed after 4-6 years of excessive masterbating and I get the bleed when I am stressed and sometimes when I am sleeping and
I used to masterbate alot when I was 16 still continued to do so so until this day I have a GF for about one year I rearly had rest days between ejaculations and about 2 days ago I ejaculated 4 times in a single day.
I do sports, eat healthy and take vitamins such as Zinc picolinate, raw organic cacao powder, organic spirulina powdered etc... However, I do have bad sleeping habits and I am not having enough sleep.
Reading family history about heart disease I have one uncle who passed away because of an heart attack and ome cousin complained about chest pain when he was young but not anymore, my father didn't suffer from any heart problems and my mother doesn't suffer as well.
Hi and thank you for asking!
I read your query and understood your concerns.
Based on the characteristics of the pain you described your pain isn't typical for cardiac issues. Cardiac pain last from a couple of minutes to half an hour. It never last a few seconds or a couple of hours.
The pain you described are more likely to be related to musculoskeletal pain and you shouldn't worry about it. It's not dangerous and it's relieved by NSAI drugs such as advil.
However, If you were my patient I would recommend doing the following exams to find out what is causing your symptoms:
- Blood work
- Chest x-ray
- Abdominal ultrasound
- Cardiac ECHO
Hope this was of help!
Wish you health!
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Treatment for severe pain after raspa
- Severe pain lithotripsy treatment
- Cystitis severe pain any treatment
- Suggest treatment for severe pain under the breast
- Suggest treatment for severe pain in shoulders
- Suggest treatment for severe pain in hip joints
- Suggest treatment for severe pain in kneecap
- Suggest treatment for severe pain in the clitoris
- Treatment and cure for severe pain
- Suggest treatment for severe pain due to dengenerative scoliosis