Suggest treatment for severe nausea, stomach pain and diarrhea
Might be gastroenteritis.
I have gone through your query.
I would like to know few more information like
How many episodes of diarrhoea?
Is there any nausea and vomiting?
Did you take outside food?
Based on the information I feel you have gastroenteritis.
Most cases of gastroenteritis are caused by viruses and requires only symptomatic treatment, consuming contaminated foods or drinks is another common cause.
You do not need antibiotic and also not anti diarrhoeal agent.
I would suggest you to drink plenty of water or electrolyte solutions to prevent dehydration.
Add bland foods to your diet, such as bananas, toast, oatmeal and rice in small amounts every couple of hours. Avoid spicy food. Restrict meat for few days.
You can take curd which will be beneficial.
You can take capsule omeprazole 20 mg before breakfast, empty stomach once daily for a week. Probiotics like sporolac or ecobion will be beneficial.
I would have asked for stool routine examination and based on the report I would have decided on the next line of management (requirement of antibiotic)
Hope this helps
Kindly follow the measures suggested in the earlier post
Good to hear from you.
Based on the information provided by you, I feel it is as suggested earlier is likely to be gastroenteritis.
Kindly follow the measures as suggested earlier.
You should be fine.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for stomach pains
- Suggest treatment for diarrhea and stomach pain during pregnancy
- Treatment and cure for Severe nausea
- Metrogyl 400 stomach pain diarrhea treatment
- Treatment for diarrhea heartburn and stomach pain
- Stomach pain diarrhea nausea chills
- What are the treatments for diarrhea and stomach pain
- Pregnant stomach pain diarrhea suggestions
- Severe nausea and diarrhea
- Sore stomach pain with diarrhea constant cramps treatment