Suggest treatment for severe itchy bone
You may have fungal infection there
I have studied your case.Tail bone itching can be due to following causes.
1.Anal issues like fissures, fistulas or pilonidal sinus
I would suggest you to make sure that you wear loose under garments, Avoid sweating, keep that are dry with powder, You can use Clotrimazole powder.
2.Constipation and worms in intestine can cause such itching. If you have constipation then you take Cremaffin syrup one to two TSF daily.
3.If their is fungal infection in perineum then you need to apply ointment like Betnovat N.
I hope these steps will be helpful for you.Let me know if their is any other followup questions.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Fractured in thigh bone suggest me the treatment
- Suggest the treatment for aching bones
- Suggest treatment for back bone and tail bone pain
- Itchy patches on the hip bone treatment
- Broken bones in the foot severe pain treatment
- Suggest treatment for knee bone injury
- Suggest treatment for swelling mastoid bone
- Suggest treatment for broken shoulder bone
- Suggest treatment for low bone density
- Suggest the treatment for tuberculosis of bones
- Suggest treatment for foot drop
- What are symptoms of rib fracture?
- What causes pain in inside of elbow of both arms?
- Suggest treatment for cervical spondylitis
- What causes red knots on arms,legs and body with swelling on ankles?
- What causes pain and swelling in knee and calf with history of...
- Can i travel with swollen ankle post injury?
- What causes throbbing pain in right side of abdomen?
- What is the cause and treatment for pain in heels?
- What causes pain in ankle radiating to heel?