Suggest dosage for Cremaffin syrup
Detailed answer below.
Thanks for using Health care magic platform for your health concern. I understand it.
Cremaffin is a combination of liquid paraffin &milk of magnesia... having duel effect of avoiding hard stools & lubricating the gut/anus.. &thus relieves constipation.
- Normally it is taken at night before going to sleep with warm water after food... to relieve occasional constipation.
-In chronic conditions may be specifically prescribed twice a day / before food.
-It's dose depends on your health condition & normal bowel habits.
*With a surgery to relieve anal stenosis.. at your age... you should try the 1 spoon twice a day before meals & increase the dose as per need (with consultation of your surgeon.)... as the main object here is to have soft stools & avoid loose motions & avoid friction at anus. The drug to be continued &balanced according to motions you have..... till healing.
* Change in diet with more fiber (vegetables, salads, fruits ) & proper hydration (8 -10 glasses per day ) /forming regular stool habits & exercises that suit you (walking/yoga) would help in natural prevention of constipation.
I feel that answers your query. For any more information please ask... I would be happy to help...
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Cremaffin syrup dosage for adult
- Cremaffin syrup dosage and side effects
- Cremaffin syrup benefits in piles
- Cremaffin syrup content
- Cremaffin syrup dose for children
- Constipation in pregnancy syrup cremaffin
- Cremaffin syrup dosage for children of 2 years
- Cremaffin syrup dosage for children
- Cremaffin syrup vs lactulose syrup
- Dosage of cremaffin syrup
- Feeling chill and shaking. Is this a sign of an illness?
- Have high BP, cholesterol and low thyroid. Feel heart rate increases at...
- Having intense burning and noticed swelling in clitoris and labias after...
- Had open surgery for advanced sigmoid colectomy. Watery stools with pain...
- Have severe facial flushing and rosacea. Going through menopause. What...
- Type-2 diabetic, constipated, having abdominal pain after bowel...
- What causes headaches?
- Suggest treatment for recurrent diarrhea
- Suggest treatment for foot infection
- What causes severe hair loss?