Suggest treatment for severe headaches and chest pain
Hello and welcome.
I have read your history carefully.
Please try to calm yourself down and relax as panic and anxiety can exacerbate your condition.
The normal PCO2 is usually between 35 to 45. Value near 40 is taken to be normal. The interpretation can not be done alone on PCO2 as the pH is required in addition to other parameters to determine acidosis or alkalosis.
PCO2 alone cant be used to calculate any formula number that you are suggesting.
Bipap (Bi level positive airway pressure) can be used in cases of difficulty in breathing like pneumonia, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, asthma and others. If you are uncomfortable with bipap the salbutamol or formetrol nebulization can be done to relieve your symptoms.
I would advise the following in consultation with your doctor.
Ibuprofen 400 mg tds for the headache
Blood pressure monitoring to see for significant spike in association with the headache
A baseline EKG to rule out any cardiac cause for the shortness of breath
let me know if you have any query
I will be more than glad to answer.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for severe headache with bp
- Severe headache with fever suggest treatment
- Treatment for severe headaches
- Suggest treatment for severe headaches due to naspopharangeal carcinoma
- Severe headache with nausea treatment
- Suggest treatment for severe headaches and eye pain
- Nosebleeds severe headaches chest pain
- Suggest treatment for severe headache and continuous cold
- Treatment and cure for Severe headache
- Suggest treatment for severe headache