Suggest treatment for severe chest and abdominal pain when diagnosed with GERD
Readings are normal
Your blood pressure and heart rate are perfectly normal. If you have chest pain for two days and your ECG didn't change, then heart problems ate excluded.
Anxiety and GERD are the most common diseases which cause such complaints in your age.
Come back if you have any further questions
Not a heart attack
If it lasts for couple of days, it is obviously not a heart attack. In case of heart attack pain cannot last so long, and it's usually doesn't get better with pain killers. If it lasts about a week, it is definitely not a heart attack.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for abdominal pain and vomiting
- Suggest treatments for abdominal pain
- Any treatment for vomiting diarrhea and sever abdominal pain
- Gerd and abdominal pain with vomitting
- Suggest treatment for abdominal pain ispite of taking medicines
- Suggest treatment for abdominal pain and appetite loss
- Suggest treatment for abdominal pain caused by hard coughing
- Treatment for abdominal pain
- Treatment and cure for With severe abdominal pain
- Suggest treatment for abdominal pain and bloating