Suggest treatment for runny nose
Thanks for posting the query
The symptoms described by you seems to be related to vasomotor rhinitis.
You would require intranasal steroid spray such as Fluticasone or Momentasone. Oral decongestants such as pseudoephedrine and oral antihistamine. Oral antihistamine (such as fexofenadine) and oral decongestants are available OTC. Steroid nasal spray may require a physician's prescription.
Do steam inhalation and drink plenty of warm water.
Hope I have answered the query; I'll be available for the follow up queries.
Dr. Naveen Kumar N
ENT and Head & Neck Surgeon
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Treatment and cure for runny nose
- Chronic runny nose problem what is the best suggested treatment
- Suggest treatment for runny nose
- Best treatment for runny nose
- Treatment and cure for chronic runny nose
- Suggest treatment for sore throat with cough and runny nose
- Runny nose home treatment
- Suggest treatment for runny nose and sneezing
- Suggest treatment for coughing wheezing stiff chest and runny nose
- Is congestant used in the treatment of runny nose ?