Suggest treatment for retrograde ejaculation after surgery
What do you suggest for the best results?
Drugs not often helpful when surgery is the cause!
Hi and thank you so much for this query.
I am so sorry to hear about this retrograde ejaculation that you have reported. I have reviewed your information fully and this must have been caused by surgery. retrograde ejaculation caused by prostate surgery doesn't respond to drugs. Unless you wish to have children, most cases are left alone as there are no health consequences caused by this.
If you really want to try these drugs, go ahead and try them. .If the results are satisfactory to you, then you can continue with them. They are the most used drugs for retrograde ejaculation but in cases not caused by surgery.
I hope this helps. I wish you well. Thanks for using our services and do feel free to ask for more information and clarifications if need be.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Retrograde ejaculation after vasectomy
- Retrograde ejaculation and elevated psa
- Concerta retrograde ejaculation
- What is the treatment for retrograde ejaculation
- Retrograde ejaculation cbt
- Retrograde ejaculation after button turp
- Treatment and cure for Retrograde ejaculation
- Retrograde ejaculation causes
- What are the symptoms of retrograde ejaculation?
- Retrograde ejaculation after prostate surgery
- What causes enlarged heart?
- What causes spotting after having sex?
- Suggest side effects of Premarin
- Suggest treatment for recurrent urinary tract infection
- Can Wimpat,Keppra and Lamictal be taken when BP is high?
- When can orgasm be experienced after a total hystorectomy?
- Is tremination of pregnancy at after 26 weeks advisable?
- What causes swelling at the injection site?
- Suggest treatment for Angioma
- What causes chronic Idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura?