What causes urinary bleeding after prostate surgery?

my brother had a prostate surgery last year and there after cancer was detected.he was put to radiation treatment and had a nine week course.after that psa level got down and he was ok. but after about six months since last three months he is suffering from heavy urinal bleeding. sometimes blood clottes block the urinal path.
Thu, 29 Nov 2018

* Significant hematuria may be suspicious of recurrence of malignancy prostate or a tumour in urinary bladder in absence of bleeding diathesis or urinary infection, calculi like causes.

* Primary evaluation with urine culture, PSA, ultrasound of the abdomen & pelvis after the clinical examination of per rectum by a consultant surgeon.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr Bhagyesh V. Patel, General Surgeon