Suggest treatment for red blotchy spots on the ankles
Thanks for the query.
I have read your query and understand your concern.
Your symptoms suggest it to be either infection called as cellulitis or some allergy although chances are that it is an infection only.
Difference between these two is...
If the place of redness is hot to touch and there is local pain along with fever,then it is definitely an infection for which you would need a course of antibiotics but if it is just allergy,then oral anti allergics is the treatment.
It is better to consult a doctor,get examined and take proper prescription from him.
in the meantime,You can take tablet of FEXOFENADINE 180 mg once a day. If it is a allergy then you would be benefitted by it.
I hope it helps,however you are most welcome to revert to me for any further query.
Best of luck
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for sprained ankle
- Suggest treatment for ocd treatment
- Suggest treatment for sprained hurting ankle
- Suggest treatment for muscle strain with red spots
- Suggest treatment for ankle fracture
- Suggest treatment for painful burnt ankle
- Suggest treatment for ankle injury
- Suggest treatment for ankle pain
- Suggest treatment to remove red spots on stomach
- Red spot under eye tiredness treatment suggestions