Suggest treatment for red blotch on inner wrist
Kindly upload an image
Hello. Thank you for writing to us
I have gone through your query and I have noted down your concern.
It could be an allergic contact dermatitis (e.g to metals in wrist watch bands etc) Or dry discoid dermatitis Or it could be an insect/arthropod bite. I request you to kindly upload an Image so that I am able to guide you better.
You may upload an Image either at "Reports Section" Or You may also mail me at YYYY@YYYY with the subject of this mail as Attention:Dr.Kakkar.
Also let me know whether it is scaly? and its size?
A patch of dermatitis
Hi. Thank you for the Images.
It is flat and is a patch of dermatitis probably due to contact allergic or irritant dermatitis to soaps, detergents etc
I suggest you to apply a moderately potent topical steroid e.g triamcinolone acetonide 0.1% cream or mometasone furoate 0.1% cream, twice daily for a week.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Red blotches hand wrist
- Suggest treatment for ganglions cysts om wrist
- Suggest treatment for swelling and itching of wrist vein
- Red blotch on wrist
- Red blotch on leg itchy look scaly treatment
- Treatment for red blotches on penis
- Suggest treatment for wrist pain after an accidental fall
- Pain in left wrist redness on underside of wrist treatment
- What is the treatment for blotches on the face
- Suggest treatment to remove cyst on wrist
- Suggest treatment for thinning of skin
- Is boil inside nose folliculitis a cause for concern?
- What casues allergic skin rash?
- How to diagnose herepes type 2?
- What causes white pimples in vagina?
- Suggest treatment for headache, acne and weight gain
- Suggest treatment for dandruff and red spot on scalp
- What causes non itchy eruption on penis?
- Suggest treatment for itching acne on hand
- Suggest treatment for itching sensation all over body