Suggest treatment for recurring fever and cough
I need further details.
Welcome to Healthcaremagic.
Hi, I am Dr Anshul Varshney , I have read your query in detail , I understand your concern.
Since you are having fever of long duration, i would need a few more details to help you better by trying to evaluate the cause of your fever.
1. Since how ling exactly are you having fever?
2. Any weight loss you have?
3. Any history of diabetes? Have you got your blood sugars checked recently?
4. Any other chronic illness?
5. The cough you have is dry or contains sputum?
6. Any blood ever during coughing?
7. Any burning in urine?
8. Any lymph node or swelling you feel in your neck, axilla?
9. Any tests that have been performed? If, yes, attach them.
This is my personal opinion based on details available here. Please answer these questions preferably in point wise manner.
Dr Anshul Varshney , MD
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for enteric fever
- Suggest treatment for typhoid fever
- Suggest treatment for cough after fever
- Suggest treatment for high fever
- Treatment and cure for cough/fever
- What are the treatments for recurring cold fever and cough
- What treatment is suggested for fever
- Suggest treatment for cold and cough with mild fever
- Suggest treatment for fever with headache and cough
- Suggest treatment for low fever with productive cough treatment