Suggest treatment for recurring breathing difficulty
Recently I am facing breathing trouble frequently, as in I have to breathe from mouth when not consciously breathing from nose, and that breathing from mouth takes lot of efforts which leads to a situation of breathlessness which then makes it hard to explain people around, without knowing the reason for the same.
I cycle 8 km one way to office on cycle, I am skeptical if it is the pollution or dust, but I get this trouble mostly when I am at home, and not always when there is physical exertion.
I am going for Mountain biking Trip in Himalayas in 10 days, organized by Youth Hostel Association of XXXXXXX and I want to ask if there are any precautions to be taken or I will be able to do it without much trouble.
Better to consult ENT doctor first
Thanks for your question on HCM.
I can understand your situation and problem.
Since you are physically active, I don't think you will face any trouble during mountain trip to himalayas.
But better to rule out nasal causes first.
So consult ENT doctor and get done nasal endoscopic examination to rule out polyp or other causes, if at all present.
If this is normal then no need to worry much for your symptoms.
And keep otrivin nasal spray with you during mountain trip.
Hope I have solved your query.
I will be happy to help you further.
Wish you good health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Treatment and cure for difficulty breathing headache
- Treatment and cure for Difficulty breathing
- Experiencing difficulty in breathing what treatment is suggested
- What is the cause and treatment for breathing difficulty
- Suggest treatment for a chest congestion and breathing difficulty
- Suggest treatment for extreme shortness of breath
- Suggest treatment for breathing difficulty
- Suggest treatment for breathing difficulty caused by black mold
- Treatment for difficulty breathing and chest tightness
- Lump on throat difficulty in breathing treatment