Suggest treatment for recurrent vaginal yeast infection

Question
Hi my name is XXXX,
My question is for Gyno. For past 4 years I been having yeast infection almost every month and I been visiting my Gyno regularly they keep giving me flukonazole but it seems that it is not working because it keeps coming back. I did all the tests and everything is ok. On my last check up they told me to take probiotic. Is there anything else that i can do because it is really among. Thank you in advance.
XXXX

Wed, 16 May 2018 in Women's Health

Answered by Dr. B. Radhakrishnan. Nair 5 hours later
Brief Answer:
CHRONIC MONILIASIS

Detailed Answer:
Hi
Greetings
From the history it looks like you are having a mixed infection.
Antifungal alone may not be enough.Are you SEXUALLY active? If so need to treat your partner simultaneously and no sex for 2 weeks during the treatment.
Get a speculum examination by a GYNAECOLOGIST to see inside and partner evaluation is useful.
HOPE MY ANSWER HELPS YOU