Suggest treatment for rashes on thigh

Posted on Fri, 31 Jul 2015 in Skin Hair and Nails
Question: Sores developed on my thighs in close proximity to my genitals during a golf match two days ago. They have not spread but remain sore. Any ideas?

Answered by Dr. Chobufo Ditah 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
Can you upload an image for me to review?

Detailed Answer:
Hi and thank you so much for this query.

I am so sorry to hear about this rash that you have reported. This might have been caused by the thighs rubbing against each other and the sweaty nature of the paints. I will like to review an image of this rash to appraise its nature, severity and make helpful and personalized recommendations to you. For this, I will like to have an image for inspection and interpretation. It is for this reason that I am requesting you send an image to me for review.

To upload an image, simply click on the link to upload a file and follow the instructions. If this proves difficult, please send the image by mail to YYYY@YYYY and request that the image should be uploaded to your query.

I hope to hear from you at your earliest convenience and do promise to get back to you promptly with insights and helpful tips.
Dr. Chobufo Ditah