Suggest treatment for rash after tick bite
It could, but it's not typical
it could be a bull's eye rash but it's not the typical picture. Can you please inform me about the duration of the rash? When did you first see it and how fast did it evolve? Lyme disease rash needs a few days to develop and usually the are beyond the central area looses its redness gradually.
I'll be glad to give a more complete answer, when you provide more information.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Red bump after tick bite
- Treatment and cure for tick bite injury
- Treatment and cure for Tick bite
- Itchy rash due to tick bite spreading worried
- Treatment and cure for tick bite infection
- Tick bite treatment on scrotum
- Dizziness after tick bite
- Nausea after tick bite
- Tick bite rash dogs
- Lump after tick bite