Suggest treatment for premature ejaculation

Posted on Mon, 15 Jun 2015 in Sexual Health
Question: Seaman leak while talking with girls or thinking about sex . per mature ejcation . early ejcation during sex . age 33 . doing masturbation 13 year / Now i am marry after 1 month /. facing lot of problem how to control please advise
Answered by Dr. Ashok Kumar 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Start kegel exercise

Detailed Answer:
Hell,
Thanks for using Healthcaremagic.

I read your query and understand your concerns.

The Premature ejaculation can be treated or controlled with the help of behavioral methods and the drugs.

The behavioral techniques you need to practiced during sex and does not expect the benefit from the first day. They generally take time. Your partner can also help you by participating in the behavioral intervention. These techniques are very difficult to explain here in detail.

One among such behavior techniques is Kegel exercise.They are very effective in premature ejaculation when performed regularly. You need to identify the right muscle and make 30 contraction three times a day whenever the time permits. This can be done irrespective of presence of absence of sexual partner

You can google the technique as it is difficult to explain in detail here.

The other techniques are as following:
1.     Squeeze technique
2.     Start- stop method
3.     Interruption technique

These can be practiced while having sex.

Premature ejaculation can also be controlled by drugs. SSRI antidepressant drugs cause delayed ejaculation as a side effect, and this side effect is used therapeutically in the treatment of premature ejaculation..these drugs are prescription medicines and are as following:
Tablet. Paroxetine [paxil 25 mg] at night or
Tablet. Fluoxetine [Prozac 20 mg] in the morning after the breakfast. or
Tablet. Sertraline [Zoloft 50 mg] at night.

You need to take any of these drugs regularly and its effect will appear only after 15 to 20 days. So be patient for that..

I hope you will find this advice helpful.

If you have any more questions feel free to write back to me.
Thanks and regards

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Vaishalee Punj
Follow up: Dr. Ashok Kumar 14 hours later
Thank you for your email . But you have not reply my first question. Seaman leak while talking with girls or thinking about sex. How to control . Is shilajit capsules benefit this case. or suggest us name of medicine - brand company which available in the market to cure premature ejaculation.
Answered by Dr. Ashok Kumar 33 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Already described

Detailed Answer:
Dear XXXX
Welcome back to Healthcaremagic.

The kegel method described above is helpful in proper control of semen leakage and will help you in this.

I do not favor medication for this condition as most of the patients respond well to behavior methods when they have proper motivation.

Having said this I already described the medicines useful in this condition and all are available in market. I mentioned the standard brand of every molecule and they are available throughout country. To know the local availability you need to contact a doctor in your city as they are all prescription only medications.

It is not advisable to purchase these medicines without prescription as every molecule needs some details of the patient before prescription and have one or other side effects.

I hope this clears the matter altogether.
Thanks and wish you good health.

Follow up: Dr. Ashok Kumar 2 days later
Thank you for your email . I have fade up merely just think about sex , or before doing sex inter course semen was leaked . Brain is not control on peneis. Please help us . What to do
Answered by Dr. Ashok Kumar 3 hours later
Brief Answer:
Please have patience

Detailed Answer:
Dear XXXX
Thanks for reverting back to me.

As I said earlier they take time and having patience is very essential for positive outcome. Keep on exercising the pelvic floor muscles(Kegel exercise) and within few weeks you will start seeing results.

For time being (temporary solution) you can masturbate before expected sexual encounter as ejaculation increases refractory time in few individuals.

I hope this helps at least to some extent before getting control over penis.
Thanks and regards
Dr. Ashok Kumar

Psychiatrist