Suggest treatment for polycystic ovarian syndrome?

Dr. Manisha Jain

OBGYN

Posted on Fri, 13 Mar 2015 in Women's Health
Question: How to cure polycystic ovarian syndrome?
Answered by Dr. Manisha Jain 41 minutes later
Brief Answer:
hormonal imbalance

Detailed Answer:
Hello mam, PCOS is a hormonal disorder which affects menstruation and conception at all levels and thus responsible for menstrual irregularities especially delayed periods and infertility or adverse perinatal outcome.
Cure for PCOD is practically treating these problems by replacement of hormones in menstrual problems and by assisted reproduction in infertility patients.
Loss of weight in obese patients and metformin tablet in patients with abnormal sugar profile helps in dealing with the disease along with symptomatic treatment.
I hope I have answered the query but in case you have any questions I will be happy to help.