Suggest treatment for polycystic ovarian syndrome?
Hello mam, PCOS is a hormonal disorder which affects menstruation and conception at all levels and thus responsible for menstrual irregularities especially delayed periods and infertility or adverse perinatal outcome.
Cure for PCOD is practically treating these problems by replacement of hormones in menstrual problems and by assisted reproduction in infertility patients.
Loss of weight in obese patients and metformin tablet in patients with abnormal sugar profile helps in dealing with the disease along with symptomatic treatment.
I hope I have answered the query but in case you have any questions I will be happy to help.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Qlaira treatment polycystic ovarian syndrome
- Polycystic ovarian syndrome dydrogesterone
- Polycystic ovarian syndrome mercilon
- Polycystic ovarian syndrome and psychosis
- What is the treatment of bilateral polycystic ovarian syndrome
- Polycystic ovarian syndrome and migraines
- Unani treatments for polycystic ovarian syndrome
- Treatment and cure for polycystic ovarian syndrome
- Polycystic ovarian syndrome symptoms and treatment
- Polycystic ovarian syndrome treatment diet
- How to get pregnant in old age?
- Does taking I-pill affect future pregnancy?
- Suggest home remedies for anemia
- Do I need to use contraceptives after a tubectomy?
- What does these ultrasound of cervix indicate?
- What is a complex ovarian cyst?
- Suggest treatment for swelling in clitoris due to an UTI
- Suggest treatment for anxiety and severe depression
- Does non-penetrative sex lead to pregnancy?
- What do small cluster of yellow spots near the vagina indicate?