Suggest treatment for piles

Question
I have piles problem from six years.
have tried all medecines now i am bleeding daily.
Please advise what i have to do or is there any natural treatment for piles.
Posted Thu, 28 Aug 2014 in Constipation

Answered by Dr. Bhagyalaxmi Nalaparaju 3 hours later
Brief Answer:
Need clinical examination.

Detailed Answer:
Hello XXXXXXX
Welcome again to Health care magic.
I can understand your concern.

Since you are having problem from six years and still bleeding daily despite of following suggestions maintaining diet and medication I would suggest you visit a general surgeon or a gastroenterologist for clinical examination.
Doctor would examine you by digital rectal examination and anoscopy to know the degree of hemorrhoids(pile) and source of bleeding.
If you have first degree doctor will manage medically.
If you have 2nd or 3rd degree I would suggest you go for nonsurgical treatment like band ligation ,injection sclerotherapy and laser treatment.The mode of treatment will be decided by surgeon.You can go home in same day after procedure.
If you have 4th degree of hemorrhoids doctor would go for Hemorrhoidectomy.

Mean time Here I am giving some suggestion and natural remedies
The most important is avoid constipation.
1.Drink plenty of water even before bed also.When you sit for defecation wait for 5 minutes if you will not have bowel movement do not apply pressure which leads to more pain and bleeding and just moved out from there.
2.You can take pain killers like paracetamol for pain
3.Apply Preparation H cream.Clean area with soap water and XXXXXXX dry before applying.Apply into rectum.
4. Benefiber syrup 2 tsp twice a day.
5.Eat boiled banana which acts as laxative.
6.Drink a glass of butter milk twice a day.
7.Add probiotics and yogurt to your food.These will helpful in digestion.
8. Sitz bath:Continue sitz bath,instead of salt you can add Betadine solution.It will helpful for healing. Do it Immediately after bowel movement and before bed.

You are suffering from for six years so I don't think natural treatment will work for you hence I would suggest you visit a general surgeon for examination and treatment.
Hope I have answered your query.
If you have any queries I will be happy to help you.
Thank you.