Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties
145 Doctors Online

By proceeding, I accept the Terms and Conditions

Dr. Andrew Rynne
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

HCM Blog Instant Access to Doctors
HCM BlogQuestions Answered
HCM Blog Satisfaction

Suggest treatment for piles and fistula

Answered by
Dr. Ratnesh Pandey


Practicing since :2010

Answered : 1012 Questions

Posted on Tue, 3 Feb 2015 in Homeopathy
Question: Hi doctor,

I've been having pain near the anal region for past 1 month+ and I was confused if I had fistula, abscess or piles.

But today I got it diagnozed by a experienced surgeon who confirmed it as Fistula and told me that it's a surgical case.

However, I don't want to go for surgery and wanted to check if my problem can be cured completely using homeopathy?

Current symptoms I have since 1 month
- initial 1 week had lot of pain, but post that it's just uneasiness while sitting, feels like something pricking in the anal area otherwise no pain.
- white/creamish pus discharge (but in little quantity, maybe 3-4 drops) from the lump outside the skin ( it's appears like a pea sized pimple and is close to anus)
- blood discharge, but only once till date
- while walking, sometimes I can feel the lump or something touching in between
- when I sit for too long or stand for too long it starts painting.

My details are
Age - 30
Sex - Male and married
Any allergies - No, but when I'm tensed I get a little itchy sensation in the body

Please advise on the next steps.

Looking forward.
Answered by Dr. Ratnesh Pandey 14 hours later
Brief Answer:
Please take the prescribed medicines and revert back to me after a month.

Detailed Answer:

Homeopathy has very good response in case of piles and fistula.
It would be your decision to choose the mode of treatment for your problem.

Homeopathy acts on the root of problem and cure for a proper relief and also helps to maintain the healthy condition, if not intervened by any external cause.

I am suggesting some medicine for the treatment and suggest you to take as prescribed

1 Tuberculinum 10M, 4 drops once in 15 days
2 Hepar Sulph 3x 4 pills three times in day
3 Silicea 200 drop once in day
4 Gun powder 3x 3 pills twice in day

Take the medicine for 1 month and revert me back, then on the basis of improvement further medication will be decided.

This will help in solving your problem.

Medicine include treatment for pus, bleeding, irritation, inflammation and pain.

Adv: Proper- sleep, hygiene, strictly follow balance diet
Avoid- spicy food, alcohol, smoking and any forms of tobacco product, stress and long standing.

Hope this is clear to you
In case of any query feel free to ask

Dr Ratnesh
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Ashwin Bhandari
Follow up: Dr. Ratnesh Pandey 10 hours later
Thanks doctor, and glad to connect with you again.

Sorry to ask you this, but is there any online store where I can buy these medicines? I found one online store Dr. Reckeweg, but wanted to check with you before ordering anything.

Last thing, I forgot to mention I see some dark brown stains everyday on my innerwear, and it has a bad odor. I think it's the stool getting out from the fistula track/opening. Would appreciate if you could prescribe something to stop this discharge as well.

Best regards,
Answered by Dr. Ratnesh Pandey 9 hours later
Brief Answer:
brown discharge may be clotted blood

Detailed Answer:

Dr Reckweg medicine are basically German Homeopathic Medicine. They are standard range of medicine. They are effective for treatment and reliable. You can place your order with Dr Reckweg through online purchase.

Those brown discharge may be clotted blood or some time fecal matter coming out from that fistula (opening)

I already have prescribed medicine for that. Understand medicine works to close the opening and remove the infection. once fistula is closed the discharge will be stopped automatically. Medicine may be change next time depending upon the progress.
Regular update is required.

Hope this is clear to you
for any query share with us

Dr Ratnesh
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Shanthi.E

The User accepted the expert's answer

Share on
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Treatment/Therapy ,  

Recent questions on  Stress

doctor1 MD

After a tremendous amount of stress all at once. 3 weeks into all this I started to experience upper back and neck stiffness and pain. Now 4 months...

doctor1 MD

I would like to know what ailment rebermac drug is indicated for. what is arthenesia a condition that i m being treated?. I have a long history of...

doctor1 MD

Hi, I have a severe rash all over the body, the itchiness is unbearable. It started 10 days ago, but getting worse, my whole face is swallen, face,...

doctor1 MD

I keep getting a random throbbing in my neck on the right side...almost like an adrenaline rush would cause. It happens when I am in a relaxed...

doctor1 MD

Hi Doctor, I want to improve my brain performance, so visited Ayurvedic doctor to take the swarna bhasma,i am little obese and having snoring...

doctor1 MD

hi i m facing sleep disturbance since last 8 years i feel too much pressure over and behing myleft ears may be it leads to stress and breaks my...

doctor1 MD

I have low body temperature, and am concerned that my thyroid may be not working optimally. My TSH is 4.13. If I reduce the stress in my life, will...