Suggest treatment for persistent fever and body pain
I had mild fever 2 days back along with body pain. After consulting a local physician, I have started taking following medicines from yesterday:
Dolo 650 (for 1st 3 day 3 times/day and then 2 times/day last 2days)
Sompraz tablet ( Twice a day for 5 days)
Deslor ( Once a day for 5 days)
I was feeling quite well till yesterday but from today morning I started having loose motion (Maybe the reason is I had a bad food last night from outside). By afternoon I had fever again (Please note I couldn't take Dolo 650 in afternoon). Due to loose motion for 8-9 times my anus is also paining. At times I even cannot sit properly because of that.
Please let me know what to do to relieve the anus pain. Also, can I continue the prescribed medicines I have mentioned here?
I am 35 years old male.
Just for information, I also have stomach ache since today.
You can do sitz bath on warm saline.
Thank you for asking HCM.
I have gone through your query. You can do sits bath on warm saline. You can also apply proctosedyl ointment for local application.
You can continue the prescribed drugs for fever. You should also do blood routine examination, platelet count and urine routine examination to rule out any signs of infection or decreasing of platelet count which is usual in haemorrhagic fevers.
You can take ORS, kefir or yogurt and banana for diarrhoea. Taking nutrolin b capsules is also good.
Let me know if anything not clear.
I am happy to help you.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for persisting fever even after using medications
- Suggest treatment for persistant fever with cold and sore throat
- Persistent fever
- Treatment for severe body pain
- Treatment and cure for Body pain
- Suggest treatment for persistent fever with cold and stomach upset
- Having fever with body pain feel unconsciousness suggest treatment
- Persisting fever during typhoid treatment advised stopping all antibiotics suggestion
- Suggest treatment for persistent fever and sore muscle
- Causes for persistent fever during typhoid treatment