Suggest treatment for persistent chest pain

Dr. Albana Sejdini

Posted on Thu, 8 Sep 2016 in Hypertension and Heart Disease
Question: Hey I am 30 and I am having chest pain all day it is under my boob on the left side like a knife that is turning off and on everyonce and a while I get a sharp pain up my left neck I can feel it up to the back of my ear this has been going on for more than 8 hours now
Answered by Dr. Albana Sejdini 3 hours later
Brief Answer:
Seems musculoskeletal pain,take painkiller first....

Detailed Answer:
Hi my dear,

I have just received your query and read your concern with diligence.

Now, I advise you to take painkiller like ibuprofen or paracetamol to reduce the pain.

If still having the same pain within the hour after taking the painkiller, then should go to ER for further evaluation and more specific treatment.

Wish fast recovery.
Dr.Albana