Suggest treatment for peptic ulcer
Yes this can be an ulcer.
Thank you for the query.
Yes, this can be a peptic ulcer indeed. Especially if the pain starts after a meal and does not radiate to back. Nausea and lack of appetite can be also present.
If the pain radiates to the back also gallstones should be considered. In such case the pain is more to the right, fatty foods make the pain more intense.
I suggest you to consult your doctor. Abdominal ultrasound and blood work should be done at first. Gastroscopy should be second.
In a meanwhile please avoid fatty foods, spicy foods, fried foods, coffee, alcohol, orange juices, chocolate.
Hope this will help. Feel free to ask further questions.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Treatment and cure for Peptic ulcer
- Is it suggestible to use pantopac for peptic ulcers
- Peptic ulcer treatment while pregnant
- Peptic ulcer and oily stools
- Peptic ulcer treatment when pregnant
- Peptic ulcer antibiotic treatment
- Eso kit for peptic ulcers
- Peptic ulcer duodenal ulcer
- Treatment and cure for perforated peptic ulcers
- Treatment and cure for peptic ulcer disease