Suggest treatment for painful, swollen and chapped lips
I had gone through your question and understand your concerns that you are having chopped lips.
Based on your clinical details, it appears to be drug induced or due to dehydration or due to nutritional deficiencies.
I suggest you to follow these measures to overcome your health issues.
1. Stop pulling the dry crusts.
2. Sudafed (decongestant) could be culprit, need to stopped.
3. Take plenty of water and fruit juices to counter dehydration.
4. check out for nutritional deficiencies (iron,folic acid, calcium and serum electrolytes). Mean time, start multivitamin start daily one tab and take zyrtec (cetrizine ) daily one tab at bed time for relieving swollen lips.
5. Apply XXXXXXX water or any moisturizer cream or aloe Vera thrice daily. As such, petroleum jelly can blacken the lip.
Hope this answers your question, if you have additional questions or follow up questions then please do not hesitate in writing to us. I will be happy to answer your questions.
Wishing you good health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Red chapped lips infection swollen throbbing vitamin a
- Suggest treatment for chapped lips
- Swollen circumvallate papillae and chapped lips
- Chapped lips bumps swollen
- What is the treatment for chapped lips
- Newborn chapped lips treatment
- Treatment and cure for Chapped lips
- Chapped lips ear pain dental
- Chapped lips bumps swollen autoimmune
- Mdma swollen and chapped lips