What causes severe chapped lips and cold sore?
Fordyce spot or milia, upload pictures
Thanks for being at Healthcaremagic
I have gone through your complaints and understand your concern.
According to your complaints it could be a fordyce spot or milia.
Both are benign conditions but I would recommend you to upload the pictures of the affected area so that I can have a clearer picture of the condition and can guide you accordingly.
I've had nothing as far as trauma is concerned. It's too far inside my lip to have bitten it, and like I said, this has been going on for a solid two months.
Inflammed cyst or wart, go for clinical examination
The other possibilities are an inflammed cyst or wart of the mucosa of the oral cavity.
I would recommend you to consult the GP and go for clinical examination of the lesion.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes bumps and cold sore on inner cheek
- Chapped lips cause a bump
- What causes cold sores
- Chapped lips causes
- What causes cold sore and lump under chin
- Migraine causing severe chapped lips
- What causes mouth cold sores
- What is the cause and treatment for cold sores
- Chapped lips causes anemia
- Chapped lips or cold sore