Suggest treatment for pain in the groin and hip area
Yes,but not likely
Hi and welcome to HCM.
Well,it is possible to have unrecognized fracture especially if you have osteoporosis,but it is more likely that there was tendon or muscle injury,partial rupture of adductors or this fall triggered hip arthrosis.in every case you should do evaluation that include ultrasound and xrays and if there is sign of disorders that I 've mentioned,you should have good physical therapy. Wish you good health. Regards
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Treatment and cure for hip pain
- What is the treatment for hip pain
- Hip pain treatment options
- Suggest treatment to remove painful lump in the groin area
- Suggest treatment for back and hip pain
- Treatment for bilateral hip pain
- Itch and pain on groin and testicles suggest treatment
- Suggest treatment for severe pain in hip joints
- Suggest treatment for hip pain
- Treatment for diarrhea and pain in the hip
- Do acid fruit juices have any effect on digestive tract?
- How long do CEA levels take to normalise post colon cancer surgery?
- Suggest treatment for severe leg swelling
- What causes an extra growth in the scrotum?
- Is accidental contact of Neosporin in eyes harmful?
- Is blood in urine after kidney stone removal surgery normal?
- Suggest remedies for a knot on upper right thigh post an injury
- Is Milk of magnesia the right medicine for constipation?
- How long does cocaine remain in the system for a surgery?
- Are veins on dorsal side of penis normal to be prominent?