Suggest treatment for pain in the breast

Posted on Thu, 16 Feb 2017 in Women's Health
Question: Yesterday I asked a question about the onset of breast pain. My account number is HCM244480. Dr. XXXXXXX XXXXXXX XXXXXXX responded. My previous description of my symptoms and condition remains useful to review. I wish to supplement the symptoms description with the following:

The breast pain is accompanied by hot dry skin for both breasts. Sweating is not a primary feature of the heat, though brief bouts of sweating do appear day and night. The sweating is almost imperceptible compared to real sweating that makes the hands wet. These are not night sweats. The pain is intermittent during the day and more persistent at night. Hand self massage sometimes calms the pain. Previously, specialists have described the breasts as dense and fibrosystic (sp?). No doctor has been consulted now or in the past for this symptom. This symptom has not appeared in the past. Thank you.
Answered by Dr. Ramadevi Wani 3 hours later
Brief Answer:
The breast pain that you are having is most likely part of fibromyalgia

Detailed Answer:
Hi
Welcome to healthcare magic. I am Dr Ramadevi Wani. I will be answering your concerns today.
I have read your previous notes too.

The breast pain that you are having now is most likely part of fibromyalgia. Is there any redness on the breasts? If so, then please consult doctor as it is suggestive of infection.
Try using hot water bag to relieve the pain.
You are due for mammogram too since the last one you had is two years ago. So please get it done ( This pain is extremely unlikely to be related to breast cancer. Therefore do not worry about it).
Dr Rama

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Raju A.T
Dr. Ramadevi Wani

OBGYN