Suggest treatment for numbness near the ribs and difficulty swallowing

Dr. Rishi

General Surgeon

Posted on Fri, 21 Oct 2016 in Digestion and Bowels
Question: I started having pain under my bottom right rib a month or so ago now the pain has moved to the left side under my bottom rib. when its not a pain its feels numb like there's a thousand little needles poking in that area. I also haven't had an appetite and its hard to swallow when I do eat.the pain seams to intensify when I eat. I also feel blooded. It feels better in the mornings and gets worse through the day.
Answered by Dr. Rishi 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
It is most likely Acid Peptic disease.

Detailed Answer:
Hello and Thanks for your question,
You are most likely suffering from Gastritis or Acid Peptic disease.
Please see a Gastroenterologist as you would require an Ultrasound of the abdomen and a Upper GI Endoscopy to know what is wrong.
Only after these investigations would it be clear as to what is wrong and then the treatment can be started.
Take care and do let me know if there are other queries on this issue.
Dr Rishi, New XXXXXXX XXXXXXX