Suggest treatment for muscular dystrophy
There is no permanent cure
Muscular dystrophy is genetic disorder and there is no definitive cure for this till now. You can just provide supporting treatment like physiotherapy and exercises. Also there are few medications to decrease muscle tone like Baclofen. Some time there are contracture which can be treated with surgery.
I hope thsee steps will be helpful for you. Let me know if there is any other follow up questions.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Treatment and cure for duchenne muscular dystrophy
- Suggest cure for muscular dystrophy
- Treatment and cure for congenital muscular dystrophy
- Treatment and cure for myotonic muscular dystrophy
- Muscular dystrophy treatment in apollo hospital
- Treatment and cure for scapuloperoneal muscular dystrophy
- What is the treatment for muscular dystrophy
- Treatment and cure for spinal muscular dystrophy
- Muscular dystrophy treatment in unani
- Duchenne muscular dystrophy treatment sgrh