Suggest treatment for mildly enlarged liver
There is no risk, however it has to clinically correlated.
Dear XXXX, Hi
I appreciate your concern for the ultrasound scanning report.
The report is suggestive of mildly enlarged liver with mild fatty changes.
It may be due to many reasons like hepatitis, alcohol intake, obesity, altered lipid profile, medicines etc.
Fatty liver is reversible condition. It is expected to reverse with control of the above mentioned conditions.
This is not a dangerous findings.
However, I would advise liver function tests to rule out some of the above conditions.
You should take treatment properly.
Hope to have answered your query.
Should you need more clarification, I shall be happy to answer.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Enlarged liver with spots on liver
- Burning in abdomen enlarged liver homogeneous mass lesion treatment
- Abdominal discomfort scan shows enlarged liver treatment
- Mildly enlarge liver with celluar disease
- Baby mildly enlarged liver
- What is the treatment for enlarged liver with abnormal function
- How to treat mild enlarged liver
- Mildly enlarged liver and spleen
- Newborn mildly enlarged liver
- Precautions for mildly enlarged liver